Spring and summer season is filled with many parties and special occasions. And since the cherry season is here – this cherry frosting can be a great part of many wonderful desserts, especially for those who like pink. It’s so creamy, so delicious, and so easy to make! Here is the recipe:
- 5 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup cherries (pitted, diced – remove all excess liquid)
- A few drops of red or pink food coloring (if desired)
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and confectioners’ sugar together. Then, apply the vanilla and cherries. Whisk until creamy and thick.
- Frost your favorite cupcakes, cakes, ice-creams, or pancakes.